First Aid for a Heart Attack
Myocardial infarction (heart attack) is ischemia/death of the heart muscle due to insufficient blood supply. The main cause is the deposition of fat on the inner wall of the blood vessels that supply the heart muscle. The onset of myocardial infarction can be intense, however, more often its symptoms appear gradually, starting with moderate pain and discomfort. Most people do not understand what is going on and wait too long before seeking help. Thus, providing appropriate measures of First Aid can play a crucial role. Erste-Hilfe Kurs München Hauptbahnhof will help you gain the necessary knowledge.
How to recognize a heart attack and provide First Aid?
Erste hilfe kurs mit sehtest draws attention to the following signs (symptoms): discomfort in the center of the chest; squeezing, pulling pain behind the chest; pain in the left arm with a projection into the elbow, little finger, neck, lower jaw; feeling of fear; frequent breathing (more than 30 breathing movements per minute); cold sweat, nausea, dizziness.
Ostbahnhof erste hilfe kurs presents the following sequence of actions:
- to call an emergency (ambulance) team, explain to the dispatcher the reason for the call;
- to move the victim on his back or provide a comfortable position for him;
- to unbutton the victim’s clothes;
- to ensure the flow of fresh air into the room;
- to ask the victim to take pharmacological drugs that are recommended by his doctor. If they are present, help the victim to take medication;
- if possible, allow the victim to chew an aspirin tablet (regardless of other drugs) in the absence of an allergic reaction;
- to ensure constant supervision of the victim.
Due to the “rejuvenation” of heart attacks, erste hilfe kurse corona advises undergoing such examinations from 25-30 years. Also, regularly monitor the level of total cholesterol in the blood and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol.